If an item of clothing is heavily stained it may need soaking before you wash it.
First, make sure that:
- The colour will not run (check the care label)
- It is not wool, silk, leather, an article with a flame resistant finish or metal fasteners
- The detergent is fully dissolved before you put the garment in and the water is not too hot for the fabric or dye
- The garment is not scrunched up
- White and coloured articles are not soaked together – especially white nylon you are not using an enamel bath or basin
- You are not using an enamel bath or basin
- Soak stained clothes in OMO for at least 30 minutes.
- Simply wash clothes as usual for brilliant results.
: For those tough 48 hr dried in stains, try OMO Ultimate.