Win A Years’ Supply of OMO 3-in-1 Laundry Liquid Capsules Consumer Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter this promotion form part of the terms and conditions of entry. By participating in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Unilever Australia Ltd (ABN 66 004 050 828 21) of 219 North Rocks Rd, North Rocks, New South Wales, 2151 (Promoter).
3. Entry is open to Australian residents (Eligible Entrants). Eligible Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the Eligible Entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its retailers, suppliers and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
5. The promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on 17th May 2021 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 28th May 2021 (Promotion Period).
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, share an Instagram Story or Post of themselves tossing an OMO 3-in-1 liquid laundry capsule into their washing machine. Posts must be made from a public Instagram account and feature the hashtag #OMOTossItIn and tag @omo_australia. Multiple entries will be accepted per person.
7. GOVERNMENT GIFT AND ETHICS POLICIES: The Promoter is committed to complying with all Federal, State and Territory Government (Government) gift and ethics policies. Employees and independent contractors of the Government (including education departments) must adhere to gift and ethics policies applicable to them when entering the promotion or accepting any prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant whom the Promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry.
9. All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be reviewed by the judging panel. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on originality and creativity (Judging Criteria).
10. The competition winner will win ten (10) packets of OMO 3-in-1 Laundry Liquid Capsules. The total number of prizes is one (1) and the total prize value is $160. The winner of the prize will be notified on the 28th May 2021 via Instagram DM and be notified of how to claim their prize. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
11. In the event that the prize is not claimed by 11:59pm AEDT on the 4th June 2021 the judges will select an alternate winner on the basis of the Judging Criteria. In the event that the alternate winner does not claim their prize by 11:59pm AEDT on the 11th June 2021 then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other prize will be awarded in lieu of that prize.
12. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on their behalf
13. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. If the Promoter is unable to supply the nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply another prize of greater or equal value.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the Promoter. Entries will be deemed invalid if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
15. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the Eligible Entrant. Any form of automated entry using other devices or software is invalid.
16. Eligible Entrants warrant that their entry in the promotion does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. The Eligible Entrant indemnifies and will keep the Promoter, its respective officers, employees, agents and associated companies indemnified against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability the Promoter, its respective officers, employees, agents and associated companies may suffer arising out of a breach by the Eligible Entrant of this clause.
17. The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. The Promoter, its respective officers, employees, agents and associated companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
18. Any costs associated with entering the promotion and accessing the website are the responsibility of the Eligible Entrant. Any costs or taxes arising from, or in connection with acceptance of the prize are the responsibility of the winner and not the Promoter.
19. Eligible Entrants agree, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any promotional activity (such as social media posts) surrounding this promotion or the winning of any prize. Eligible Entrants agree that they will not be remunerated for this participation. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter, its respective officers, employees, agents and associated companies using their name and image in any media in perpetuity, without limitation and without compensation to the Eligible Entrant.
20. These terms and conditions do not, nor do they purport to, limit, exclude or modify any non-excludable statutory guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), or any other warranties (whether express or implied) under any state or federal legislation which cannot be excluded.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, agents and associated companies) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. All Eligible Entrants participating in the promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by the Promoter in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the Eligible Entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
23. The Promoter assumes no responsibility, and the Eligible Entrant releases the Promoter from responsibility, for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the Eligible Entrant’s participation in this promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of an Eligible Entrant’s error, any technical problem (including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferal of, or theft of, data), whether caused by the Eligible Entrant, or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this promotion. If, because of any such problem, this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or disqualify any Eligible Entrant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion in any way.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. The Eligible Entrant releases Facebook and Instagram from all liability in relation to the promotion. The Eligible Entrant is providing information to th Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
26. Failure by the Promoter to exercise any of its rights contained within these terms and conditions at any time does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
27. This promotion is governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New South Wales and by entering the promotion, Eligible Entrants consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales.