Create a Funny Animal
Help your child pretend he or she is a funny animal by asking him or her to draw a picture of the funniest animal they can think of:
- Ask your child to give the animal a name
- Where does this animal live?
- Where does the animal sleep?
- What does the animal eat?
- Does the animal make a funny sound?
- Can you move like a horse, kangaroo, a stork, a monkey, a fish, a snake, a lion, a seal with flippers, a caterpillar, an elephant with a big long trunk?
- What other animals can you imitate?