- The goal of the game is to acquire the most ‘’books’’ of cards (a book of cards is four of the same card).
- Only the card numbers are relevant in Go Fish. Don’t worry about the suit.
- Each player is dealt 7 cards, and the person to the left of the dealer must ask a player of their choice whether or not they have a card that would help the asking player complete a ‘’book’’.
- If the player being asked doesn’t have the card, they must say ‘’go fish’’. This means that the person who asked for the card in question must ‘’fish’’ a card off of the top of the deck. Now it is the next person’s turn (the person whoever just went’s left).
- If you have made up a ‘’book’’ of cards, you must lay it face down on the table.
- When all thirteen ‘’books’’ have been won and presented onto the table, the game is over and the winner crowned (he or she with the most ‘’books’’).
Play Go Fish
Go Fish is a truly fun game that is bound to entertain card enthusiasts of all ages.