Go Fish is a truly fun game that is bound to entertain card enthusiasts of all ages.The rules
- The goal of the game is to acquire the most ‘’books’’ of cards (a book of cards is four of the same card).
- Only the card numbers are relevant in Go Fish. Don’t worry about the suit.
- Each player is dealt 7 cards, and the person to the left of the dealer must ask a player of their choice whether or not they have a card that would help the asking player complete a ‘’book’’.
- If the player being asked doesn’t have the card, they must say ‘’go fish’’. This means that the person who asked for the card in question must ‘’fish’’ a card off of the top of the deck. Now it is the next person’s turn (the person whoever just went’s left).
- If you have made up a ‘’book’’ of cards, you must lay it face down on the table.
- When all thirteen ‘’books’’ have been won and presented onto the table, the game is over and the winner crowned (he or she with the most ‘’books’’).