If you’re searching for a fun game to play with your kids during the wet season, we think we’ve got exactly what you’ve been trying to find. Word Hunt! Fun, easy to play and educational too, Word Hunt is a great game for those days the rain won’t stop pouring down.
What You Need:
- Large sheets of colourful paper
- A pencil
- Pick 5 simple words – that your kid(s) know
- Write the letters of each word down on the colourful paper
- Make sure the letters for each word are on different sheets of paper
- Cut different letters out of the large colourful sheets of paper
- Hide them throughout your house
How to Play:
Once you have hidden the letters for each word throughout your house, make your kids find the right letters for each word to earn points.
Place the letters in hard to find places, but not somewhere they can’t reach or access.
If you have two kids they can compete against each other or work together. It’s up to you.
As they grow older (and still want to play this game), make the words tougher to spell, giving them more letters to search for.
Word Hunt is a great game that teaches children to be curious and learn from the world around them.