Brownies; the perfect combination of sweet, rich and decadent goodness, melting in your mouth and making your kitchen smell better than WillieWonker’s Chocolate Factory. Have a look below for one of our favourite browny recipes that is both tasty and easy to make.You will need:
- 125 ml butter
- 200 ml chocolate chips
- 175 ml granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- 175 ml flour
- 30 ml cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt
- An extra 150 ml chocolate chips and a cup of marshmallows to go on top.
- Lay baking paper on top of a baking tray.
- Pre-heat your oven to 180ºC
- Melt your butter and first bit of chocolate chips together on top of a double broiler.
- Whisk in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa powder, salt and some more chocolate chips.
- Pour your mixture into the baking tray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes and enjoy your delicious batch of brownies.
Top tip: Give your little one a job to do like beat the eggs or stir the meltedchocolate once it has been taken off of the oven top (they will love this job the most, trust us).