Has summer’s unforgiving heat got your attention yet? In fact, summer’s fantastic sunshine is a wonderful reason to turn your kitchen into a lolly pop making machine. A great exercise for you and your kids to enjoy, lolly pops bring nothing but joy to a household from the time you start making them to the first bite of your tasty creation. Particularly strawberry ice lollies. To make your own, read on for our delicious strawberry and traffic light ice lolly recipe.
What you’ll Need for the Strawberry Ice Lolly:
- 250 grams of ripe strawberries
- 100ml of apple or orange juice
- A teaspoon of honey
- Wooden lolly pop sticks (or teaspoons)
- A lolly pop ice tray
The Strawberry Lolly Pop Recipe:
- With a food processor, puree the strawberries, your juice of choice (apple or orange) and honey until it’s smooth.
- Taste the mixture and add some more strawberries, juice or honey until you are happy with the flavour.
- Pour the liquid into the ice lolly tray, and put it in the freezer.
- After an hour or so, add your lolly pop sticks (or teaspoons) and leave them to freeze.