What you need
- Sheets of paper
- Fine mud and water (mixed to consistency of paint)
- Cotton buds
What to do
- Dip the brush in the mud and paint the palm of your hand.
- Press your hand down firmly onto a sheet of paper.
- Slowly lift it off to reveal your hand imprint.
- Add more handprints and footprints.
- Decorate around your hand and footprints with dots made from dipping a cotton bud into mud and dotting the paper.
: Ensure children do not play with dirt that may have been contaminated by animals. Ensure that children do not put dirt or dirty hands in their mouths. Do not use potting mix; it is dangerous as it contains a potentially harmful bacteria. Ensure any cuts are covered. Wash hands afterwards.