This recipe uses freshly made dough but, if it’s easier, you can buy ready-made bases from the supermarket. And the best thing about individual pizzas is that there are no arguments over which toppings to choose!
What you need
- 200g plain flour
- 250ml warm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dried yeast
- Tomato puree or pizza sauce
- Sprinkling of oregano
- Grated cheese
- Various toppings to make your pizza face features – such as sliced peppers, olives, ham, pineapple, mushrooms and sweet corn
What to do
- Preheat your oven to 180c/ gas mark 4.
- Mix together the yeast, water and sugar and leave in a warm place for 8 minutes.
- Mix in the flour and knead to a firm dough.
- Roll out into a circle and bake for 7 minutes.
- Spread your tomato paste/sauce onto the cooked base and sprinkle with cheese.
- Be as creative as you like with your toppings, to make a funny food face.
- Pop back into the oven for another 7-10 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
- Then eat with your hands for maximum messiness.